Monday, October 17, 2011

31 for 21 - Day 17!

"Are you there teeth, it's me, Colin!"

Dear Teeth,
Where are you?  My mommy says that I could eat a lot easier if you would come in!  Did you know that I just turned 1?  Don't most 1-year olds have teeth?  I have heard my mom say before that it's not uncommon for children with the "magical extra chromosome" to not have teeth when they turn 1. 
If you want to come in, I am ready - I would be ok with that.  (my mommy would be too!)  It would probably help me to eat solids better.  I'm kinda getting tired of the pureed food all the time.  Well, uhm, that plus I've heard my mommy say that she's ready for me to be eating "big kid" food!
I know, I know....  I still have a long road to travel with eating, but teeth would definitely help!  Yes, I know my mommy would miss my toothless grin!  But that's ok!  She'll get over it!


So, it's time...  You know, I can't stay little forever - we all need to grow up at some point in time. 
Thanks for listening,
Sincerely,
      Colin


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love this. My Calvin is 15 months and still no teeth. I swear they will never come!

    ReplyDelete