Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 for 21 - Day 15!

Being thankful for a non-mobile child!

This evening was one of those times that I was super super super that I have a non-mobile 12 month old!  Thursday Colin came down with a stomach bug.  Luckily it was short lived! He threw up twice, never ran a fever, and Friday morning he was back to normal - ready to go to daycare.  Since Colin loves his mommy SO much, he decided to share this bug with me!  What a nice kid, huh??
Steve, Colin and I had been out shoe shopping and the whole time I felt kinda lousy.  Steve asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner and I told him no - I just wasn't hungry and my stomach felt "off."  Well, as I drove home, I started to feel worse and worse!  Blech!  Steve had to mow tonight since Sunday was going to be a busy day.  So, it was me and my nasty germs trying to take care of Colin!  Luckily, I was able to set Colin on his playmat and he was able to just sit there and play!  I was able to lay on the couch and not worry about Colin going anywhere.  NICE!!!  So, at times when I gripe that I wish he was at least crawling, I need to remember nights like tonight!  There are definite benefits to him NOT being mobile!!!


1 comment: