Thursday, January 27, 2011

A PJ & Couch sorta day!

So, yesterday my body decided to get sick.  Yea, I SO do not have time for that.  This evening, I definately feel better and I attribute that staying on the couch all day.
I decided to stay in PJ's, leave Colin in PJ's, and spend the day cuddling with my little guy!  We've been on the run a lot lately (and spending a lot of time at school the last few weeks....), so I took advantage of this down day to hang out, relax, sleep and feel better.  Luckily Colin decided to cooperate with me.  But, no real surprise there since he's so easy going!
We took a little cat nap together on the couch in the morning.  Is there anything better then a sleeping baby on your chest?!?!  Well, about 30mins later, daddy called and woke us BOTH us (thanks Steve!).  Later during the day, he started to get a tiny bit fusys and I could tell it was his tired fuss.  So, I pulled his bouncy chair by the couch, put him in it, and a short while later he was out cold.  A short while after that, I was out cold!  We both slept for a few hours.
I love cuddling with him!  I think he enjoys cuddling with his mommy too!


Hanging out of the couch with mom!  Best way to spend the day!




Love his big smiles!  They're the best!

3 comments: