Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Welcome Home Sissy!}

There is NO denying that Colin absolutely ADORES his sister!!!!!!!!!  When she is around - no one else exists.  No one.  He watches her every move.  She walks in the room and a HUGE smile lights up his face.  I absolutely love this. 
Natalie came home today after being at her dads house since Saturday night.  She wanted nothing to do with me.  She was all about immediately getting on the floor and rolling around with Colin, playing with him, giving him hugs, and getting those HUGE chuckles out of his little body. 
I love their relationship.  It's beautiful.  I look forward to seeing it grow as they both get older.


1 comment:

  1. hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Collin is an amazing, cute and inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. I am a big supporter of downsyndrome. I have many friends who have down syndrome, I go to the buddy walk every year and other activities put on by the ups and downs society. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete