Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Superman!


This is Colins new superman!  He's kinda creepy looking, huh??  We won it at a Church Festival this weekend, and Steve knew that Colin HAD to have his own superman!  (Can you tell that Steve is a superman fan??)  But, it got me thinking.  Colin is my superman!  {well, Steve is too, but right now, Colin is my superman!}
Colin is now 9.5 months old!  It's hard to believe - the last 9.5 months have just flown by!  In some ways, I feel like I've lost some time because I've been so focused those stupid milestones.  I feel like I've spent so much time worrying about what Colin *should* be doing that I've lost a lot of time enjoying what he *is* doing!  Lately, my superman has shown me to just step back and enjoy!  Over the last three weeks, Colin has finally mastered sitting up!  It was amazing to watch him try so hard to master this huge milestone.  He didn't know that it was supposed to be hard for him!  In Colins mind, he was just doing what babies are supposed to do, right?? 
I know all moms think their kids are amazing - but Colin is truly amazing!  He has such a personality about him.  The way he smiles lights up the room!  Having a rough day?  Watching Colin {superman!} smile - it'll change your mood!
Colin has taught me a lot of lessons during his 9.5 months!!  In fact, his lessons stretch to my pregnancy with him.  He's my superman - an amazing kid!



No comments:

Post a Comment