Saturday, February 5, 2011

"HELLO LADIES!"


Colin wanted to say hello to his biggest fans!  The ladies!  Since he gets so much attention wherever he goes!  It must be the hair.  :-)


I mean seriously, can you even resist this adorable face??!!??!!

See!  He's ready for kisses!!

My boy has a silly personality!  One of the things he loves to do is put things in his mouth and suck on them!  He loves his thumb.  And his shirt - if it's close enough to his mouth.  Well, the other day he was playing on his mat and he managed to get the hanging toy in his mouth.  So, I went to grab my camera and by the time I came back in it was out and he was he was trying to get it in his mouth again!

He's trying........


Still trying.....


And....  HE GOT IT!
And he managed to suck on it for a few minutes!

That's my ladies man!



1 comment:

  1. He is SO cute - I can't wait to meet him in person! Maybe I'm his lady...
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete